Netflix

shaneneff

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone gotten Netflix to work on the Tab? I found a thread from a few weeks ago with an apk that doest work...generates a 12000 error or something.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone gotten Netflix to work on the Tab? I found a thread from a few weeks ago with an apk that doest work...generates a 12000 error or something.

I have. Using that APK I believe. I can't really help with the troubleshooting but it does work.

rebornr

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Works for me also. I just had to reload it last week too after a hard reset and it installed fine even after Touchwiz update. Can't get enough Phineas and Ferb ;-)

Stormhead77

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Works for me as well. Vid quality isn't fully optimized for the GTab, but then technically we aren't supposed to have it yet. ;-)

jadiff

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Works here. I also use PDAnet to tether from my Photon.

I don't recall where I got it. I thought I got it from the market.

parabol216

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Do you have the VZW LTE version? I do, and no apk file will work! Its different some way, some how for some reason i do not know. If anyone does get Netflix to work on a VZW LTE GTab please let me know!!

Reactions: Stang68

parabol216

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
well that didnt work for me either. I downloaded the patch.... What are you supposed to do with it? Is there some way to use the package installer to install the patch?

joeym2

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
I just followed the steps on that page. Download the Transformer Patch to the Tab. Don't unzip it. Reboot into recovery mode and apply the Zip file. The just install the netflix apk. I did it on a rooted LTE tab and on one that was not rooted. It worked on both.

Reactions: jamal2323

bbaler44

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I just followed the steps on that page. Download the Transformer Patch to the Tab. Don't unzip it. Reboot into recovery mode and apply the Zip file. The just install the netflix apk. I did it on a rooted LTE tab and on one that was not rooted. It worked on both.
How do you "reboot into recovery" mode?

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site

Just discovered that the official netflix app in the market works on the galaxy tab 10.1 also. I was in the market looking to update my apps and noticed netflix was available. I installed it and it actually works. I have video and picture proof in case anyone wants to see.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Been sitting at the park tethered to my evo 3d for Internet connection and netflix is working flawlessly

EVO-LUTION 3D