Network Outages in Central Nebraska

JDHunz

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Maybe it's spreading into Eastern Iowa...both my wife's phone and mine have struggled to even get a signal...and we are typically full bars on 3g...called VZW and they have no idea to what is going on...

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it's spreading into Eastern Iowa...both my wife's phone and mine have struggled to even get a signal...and we are typically full bars on 3g...called VZW and they have no idea to what is going on...

I have noticed a similiar problem here in Cincinnati Ohio. The number of bars and data connection have degraded. I used to have a -92-95 signal and now it is -103-105 in the same exact area in my house. I also have noticed the time of day may have an influence on the signal. It seems to be weaker during rush hour when a lot of people are using their phone.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I was at the UConn Football game yesterday and I was stuck on 1x but full bars. I decided to shut down the phone and hit it back on. I had full 3G when I rebooted. Not sure if it is related but thought I would mention as it might not be just a local issue.

Also I have noticed degraded connection with the number of bars since upgrading to the latest release for the Droid X.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neaseamy