new android nerd here!

thepoeticapple

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
Hello! I just recently found this forum and decided to make an account after seeing how helpful and supportive this community was! I own both a Samsung S6, which functions as my actual phone with cellular service; and a Meizu M2 which I use as my "fun" phone and store all my music and games on. I am obsessed with both and never plan on going back to my Apple days! I'm relatively new to the android world as there is much I still don't know despite owning these two phones for almost a year, so I hope to contribute as much as I request for help. Nice to meet you all!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello! I just recently found this forum and decided to make an account after seeing how helpful and supportive this community was! I own both a Samsung S6, which functions as my actual phone with cellular service; and a Meizu M2 which I use as my "fun" phone and store all my music and games on. I am obsessed with both and never plan on going back to my Apple days! I'm relatively new to the android world as there is much I still don't know despite owning these two phones for almost a year, so I hope to contribute as much as I request for help. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to Android Central!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!
Thanks for the kind words.

The Galaxy S6 is a great phone.
What color did you get?

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Kudos for Signed up In "Android-Central" we Welcome any ex..iPhonics
Windowers & Blackberries-Hehe! to improve the performance of the
Top-Android Forum worldwide by asking-Replying to other users

As friendly advice get familiar first on. How to Sign In & Out - Send and
receive PMs - Open options like: (Participated:Subscribed=Threads)
All in all you won't regret "Joined us" I'll read you soon! :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downthisroad4