New Android user looking for Tablet

thecure13

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone. So not too long ago I made the change to Android when the new GS4 came out. Up to this day I am completely satisfied and loving making the switch. Now with me making the change to Android phones, id like next step to be with a Tablet as well.

Theres probably threads on this but I want to start something fresh as I completely dont know Anything in Tablet world. Im sure theres more than 1 route I can go and id like to get peoples feedback. I made this because im not aware if theres been new recent tablet releases or if there will be new releases to be expected fairly soon.

Price isnt really an issue. I just want a tablet thats somewhat new that I can rely on to do everyday things with at home. I will only be using it at home to surf the web, browse my social media accounts etc.

If you guys could get me up to date on some of the best options that are up to date, id really appreciate it. Thanks guys.

jcodde

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm the same. Moved across to the S4 and now wondering if I should upgrade my iPad 2 to an android device. I'd be interested in people's advice on this too.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

outlooker

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing that you're into ten inch tablets? If so, go with the Nexus 10. Though a newer Nexus 10 is coming out this later this year, you may want to wait. Believe me, the Nexus 10 is the best ten inch Android tablet out there.
But I see absolutely nothing wrong with using an iPad, that's also a very fine tablet and beats Android tablets in some ways.

Posted via a naked Nexus 4 running 4.3 (No cover for me!)

thecure13

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing that you're into ten inch tablets? If so, go with the Nexus 10. Though a newer Nexus 10 is coming out this later this year, you may want to wait. Believe me, the Nexus 10 is the best ten inch Android tablet out there.
But I see absolutely nothing wrong with using an iPad, that's also a very fine tablet and beats Android tablets in some ways.

Posted via a naked Nexus 4 running 4.3 (No cover for me!)

I dont want nothing big. My eye is on the new Nexus7 that just came out. Im going to buy it later today and give it a try.

Geodude074

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randomdude59