New Back Covers Affecting Signal/Wifi Bars :-(

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I search the forum on this but no luck. I decided to change my back cover on my phone, I really dislike my back cover because it has the logo of tmobile. I have no clue why the iPhone is the only phone I've seen that have any logos on them (old iPhone user), so I decided might as well change to different cover and texture. I bought this nice blushed metal one Amazon.com: Matek Deluxe Aluminium Skin Metal Housing Battery Door Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIV S4 i9500: Cell Phones & Accessories really nice and gave it a nice premium feel, fits perfect. However my signal bars dropped and so did my wifi, I tried it a few times even restarting phone and nothing, immediately upon placing cover the bars dropped, I actually go from 4lte to 4g. I did some digging and read more reviews on this cover, it's a known issue, yet they're still being sold. I ended up buying a plastic painted chrome one (contains no metal) Silver Mirror Chrome Plated Battery Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy s IV S4 I9500 | eBay still even with this plastic one the signal bars and wifi bars are lost, It drops again from 4g lte to 4g. No idea why this is happening but I am getting frustrated. Any tips or advice? I might just buy the orignal back cover without the tmobile logo on it, saw it on amazon. Any suggestions on nice back covers that don't affect signal or wifi? (Btw I always have a case on my phone, I do like to have the phone naked sometimes tho).

altruisticbees

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I like the Samsung S-View cover accessory, replaces the back cover but adds functionality as well. Flip cover type cases probably won't work if you like having other cases on though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol