New Bugs in Gingerbread?

spurdog46

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I seem to be having 2 recurring issues after the Gingerbread update. The more serious of the 2 is that both inbound and outbound calls dont seem to have any sound. On my end everything is mute. This doesnt happen with all calls, but when it happens, it can only be corrected with a reboot. The other issue i am having right now is that Android Market wants to update 2 apps every time I check for updates. They are always the same apps. Seems like the system is stuck on them. Anyone having similar issues?

dk21

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I see the market updating problem on occasion. I use a desk dock and have found that the phone will think that it is still docked from time-to-time after removing it. Rebooting is the only thing that resolves that. I haven't had the audio problem that you mentioned, though.

silverfang77

Lone Wolf
Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
My problem is the camera and video camera keep resetting themselves to factory defaults, changing the resolution back to widescreen for the camera and 720p for the video camera and turning the flash back on after I had disabled it.

GeekNJ

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I have experienced both issues as well. I only had the phone issue once and a reboot (battery pull) addressed it.

For the updates in the Android Market, I've experienced that much more frequently (and I have 1 app right now doing it) and it comes and goes. Eventually, any app which was updated and still showed up as needing an update eventually stopped being flagged as an update. When I drill into the app in the Market that is flagged as needing an update, the app detail page says "Open" vs "Update" on the button so it knows I'm up to date. It's just the main My Apps page that shows a pending update is available. From what I recall, even rebooting the device doesn't resolve this. But it will eventually stop prompting.

mascotea

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
The backlight for the physical keyboard and the four hard keys is set backwards. It turns the backlights ON in bright light and OFF in low light, which is the opposite of what it should be.

cephas486

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone started having problems sending MMS messages over their Wi-Fi connection since the Gingerbread update?
Ever since my phone updated to Gingerbread, I cannot send an MMS message with an attached photo over my Wi-Fi connection, but as soon as it gives me the error message, if I turn off my Wi-Fi and re-send, it will then send the photo over the 3G connection.
Cephas486

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlantisx