New EVO Shift Recovery in ClockworksMod

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Thats rite rooters we have finally been recognized by Clockworks Mod the EVO Shift has been added to the list. Just go to the Android Market and install ClockworksMod then flash the ClockworksMod recovery 3.0.1.3 for the EVO Shift. I am at work so I have not had time to flash anything yet but you can bet this baby is going to get a workout tonight. Happy flashing everyone.

Later,
Dave

Reactions: draztikrhymez

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Here is what I know so far and this is not ready for prime time. This recovery errors out when running a backup. It gets stuck at dumping the WIMAX image. It will install a ROM that worked fine. Interesting adder if I tap the back button the phone resets out of recovery. Bottom line I think i am headed back to 2.5 till this gets worked out but its nice to see that Rom Manager is showing the Shift a little love. I am off to send a bug report.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I can confirm this is working now with the new recovery 3.0.1.4 recovery. Interesting side note I was able to restore an old backup from my Clockwork 2.5 recovery. I have more testing to I will report back later.

draztikrhymez

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I can confirm this is working now with the new recovery 3.0.1.4 recovery. Interesting side note I was able to restore an old backup from my Clockwork 2.5 recovery. I have more testing to I will report back later.

Same here seems to work with both 2.5 recoveries n 3.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol