Question New Google Pixel 6a & Hey Google SNAFU...Help!

lamf77

Nov 12, 2018
Visit site
So I bought 3 new Google Pixels to replace my wife, daughters and my old 3aXL.
Made the transfer from all 3 phones. Theirs are all good.
Mine seems ok for awhile, but now I am having issues with "Hey Google" and the Google Search bar with microphone which appears at the bottom of the screen. If I type a query...such as "Bill Wyman and Charlie Watts" for example, Google pops up with dozens of results. If I say "Hey Google" or hit the micro phone and say "Bill Wyman and Charlie Watts", the phone will show what I said in print "Bill Wyman and Charlie Watts", it will say "here is what I found" , but nothing shows up.....no Google Search or Web pages nothing.
I even did a total reset, and it still happened.
I thought it was a bad phone, so I order a replacement from Amazon. And the same thing is happening! Then I took the first phone which I thought was defecting, did a factory reset but did not transfer any of my data at all. A clean start. It is still happening!
I am at a loss. I use the spoken feature for explaning things at work all the time. I really need it.
Please help!

lamf77

Nov 12, 2018
Visit site
Long press the google app? I did, see the little "i"..press it and get to App Indo. But nowhere to uninstall anything?
Try uninstall the update to the Google app , long press the Google app then tap info>upper right corner tap and uninstall the update and retest
I got it...I uninstalled. When I clicked on the microphone it said it needed to download addition stuff...so I did. Same thing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE