New - Moving from Blackberry

PrissyPJ

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm new here and moving from Blackberry. Haven't purchased an Android yet, still doing some research. But, looking at the Infuse or the new Samsung Galaxy on AT&T.

Carbide

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi PrissyPJ,

Welcome to Android Central! I'm new here myself,and I also came from BlackBerry. Wow, are you gonna be regretting not doing this sooner. You're doing the right thing though. Do your research carefully before you purchase a phone. But the Android part... that's now a real no brainer. I have never enjoyed a phone more than I do this one. You can do everything you're used to doing on the Blackberry, plus so much more that you're as of yet not aware of. If you have any BlackBerry to Android questions, please feel free to ask. If not me, there's so many nice, helpful people here, that you will not miss the CrackBerry site. Good stuff there... much more good stuff here. You're gonna be a one person rear end kicking contest before it's all over :D, (for waiting:))

Reactions: PrissyPJ

MaAdCow

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
its hard to say which one is the best fit, per say, they're all good!
the screensize alone was enough to convert me from a Crackberry (8900 curve)
these droids are so customizable, just read up, n see what others say are the pros and cons :-\

Reactions: PrissyPJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppletoDroid40