New Phone Choice

Chanlion

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So my sister lost my secondary phone, the N4 and I'm in search of a new phone to replace it: (Story, I used to have Prey but that thing randomly created a password without me knowing, it's known, and basically I had to wipe my phone. So I was trying to find an alternative with no luck, I have no data on this phone which rules out some of the locating apps and she lost it within that period.)
Just wondering if anyone has some suggestions, unlike other peeps I've got a good idea of what I want.
Basically no BlackBerry, I'm running a Z10 as my primary so no need for another BB10 device, I'll be updating this one as whenever. And no iPhone since the spectrum doesn't work.
-Basically, it has to be mid or low priced (Price is a priority)
It's my secondary phone, somewhere up or under the N4 pricing. (Can't be too much more expensive) I know certain phones that have been on the market a while have been lowered in prices.
-Large screen
Somewhere around the N4 screen size, phabelt's too much.
-T-Mobile spectrum only or WIND spectrum in Canada +HSPA
-No LGs or S4/3, I used to own these, didn't like them at all.

I'm open up to anything, I haven't tried WP8 yet so feel free to suggest anything Android or WP. Any upcoming phone is great too as long as the price isn't that bad.

Thanks to anyone that comments.

Chanlion

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Aww, I kind of looked at this like a new opportunity to try something new. I don't follow Android or WP news too much so I was hoping someone would have a better insight.

mulasien

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Aww, I kind of looked at this like a new opportunity to try something new. I don't follow Android or WP news too much so I was hoping someone would have a better insight.

I understand, but for the price and size of an N4, the N4 is still your best bet. Android wise, anything else at the price point (not on contract) will likely be far inferior. Can't speak much about Windows Phones as I'm not knowledgeable enough about them to make a statement (outside of the fact that their app selection is far inferior).

As far as variety, when it comes to Android, what other phones do you really want to try out for a stock Android experience at your price point (again, assuming not on contract)? N4 is pretty much best of the best outside of the flagship phones like the One and S4, and you're not getting those at the price of an N4 because Google isn't heavily subsidizing those.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaacmause