New Pic of S4 Pops Up -Gizmodo via SamMobile

deesugar

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
that looks like an iPhone :puke:

You know, If I covered up the name of a multiple flat screen TV's and put them in front of you, you wouldn't be able to tell them apart. Many electronic devices look very similar.

What exactly would you change in that pic that wouldn't effect the functioning and design specifics of the device that would make it look so very different and better?

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Im sorry but this is not what it would look like, to be honest if this was it then there would also be pictures of the digitizer separate and other things, like the s3 did and the iphone

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Also what annoys me the most is whemln people say it looks like the iphone, you could say everyphone looks like an iphone, its rectangular and it has a camera at the top of the phone. This doesnt mean it looks like an iphone?

mjesheem

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely!!

Infact I was glad to read somewhere yesterday that S2 is getting JB coz I always felt that it is better than the S3! (Value and style combo)

As for me I'm still waiting for my Nexus 4!! :(

Sent from my Google Nexus S using Android Central Forums

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I want something metal and more square this time
e8abu4a5.jpg
like that or even
atyquqa9.jpg

But obviously these are concepts and will never happen :banghead:

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
If it is a choice between similar design and superior performance via better internals, the GS4 wins. Substance over style any time.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S III Handheld Device

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OSCAR DE BUG