New Rooter with a question

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,
Just had a quick question. I have flashed Bamf forever 1.0.9 and its kick ass. My question is can I flash these mods

[MODS] BAMF Sense 3.0 Extras...It's Been A Long Time Coming [08.10] UPDATE #13

If not does anyone have a link to mods that i can use with forever 1.0.9.
Thanks

Second or third time I've answered this.... first, always make a Nandroid backup before install any of these.

I know the lock ring mods do not work, so don't attempt to use those. Currently I'm using the Battery mod and the Icon packs... but I can to vouch for anything else.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I know the lock ring mods do not work, so don't attempt to use those. Currently I'm using the Battery mod and the Icon packs... but I can to vouch for anything else.
I will second that. Do not USE THE RINGS. I did and I had to reflash...I was going to anyways, so it wasn't a big deal. When I installed the rings, the Notification bar displayed and that was it.....nothing else.

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried the rings on 1.0.9 but I'm using the stock lock ring on 1.0.7 ( one that doesn't say bamf on it)

Other rings work fine. I am running the stock ring from another thread over there on 1.09. Evidently the ones in the thread above don't though.

Seems very odd that the BAMF ring wouldnt work, thats the one that came with the rom lol.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Best advice: Only use MODs that list BAMF Forever as a compatible ROM.

Using other MODs, even those that "work" often change updated system files that can leave you with unstable or outdated versions.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Other rings work fine. I am running the stock ring from another thread over there on 1.09. Evidently the ones in the thread above don't though.

Seems very odd that the BAMF ring wouldnt work, thats the one that came with the rom lol.

It wasn't written for Forever... they were written for BAMF Sense 3.0 rc4.9, which is an older base... just be happy some things are working.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enid