New system update for htc one won't let me unlock phone

A

AC Question

Just updated my HTC One with the latest software update, and when it was done, to unlock my phone I needed to enter my password, however instead of a keyboard to type my password in to unlock it, there is what looks like a voice recognition icon, with the red recording symbol, saying speak now, and waiting for results. Even though I tried speaking into it, my phone didn't respond to anything. I'm starting to think the system update was a bad idea because I cant even unlock or use my phone now. Please help!!

frag06

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Just updated my HTC One with the latest software update, and when it was done, to unlock my phone I needed to enter my password, however instead of a keyboard to type my password in to unlock it, there is what looks like a voice recognition icon, with the red recording symbol, saying speak now, and waiting for results. Even though I tried speaking into it, my phone didn't respond to anything. I'm starting to think the system update was a bad idea because I cant even unlock or use my phone now. Please help!!

I'm having the same issue, and it is really getting on my nerves. I updated my phone, and suddenly it won't allow me access to my keyboard.

Who is your carrier?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc