New TB commercial.

bmcclure937

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
That was a dirty commercial. Let's hope the damn device gets announced soon. I do not know what the hell is taking Verizon so long.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
there is another one looks to be the same video that is private. its also under verizon youtube page...

this is the reason for delays,lte 4g network is having to be put togethor by hand roof to roof, i can see why this is taking some time

FutureTBoltOwner

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
As much as I've sat and waited patiently this entire month, and have thought that February was gonna be out of the question for release after the past few days, this now gives me a little more hope .... a little more

Lmao as a quick edit I did not notice it the first time i watched but in bottom right corner at beginning of vid it says do not attempt

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
there is another one looks to be the same video that is private. its also under verizon youtube page...

this is the reason for delays,lte 4g network is having to be put togethor by hand roof to roof, i can see why this is taking some time

lol!! No each TBolt needs a storm to power it.... 1.21 Jiggawattes anyone?

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully we see this video all over the TV on Thursday... the day after BB calls and tells me to come pick up my phone tomorrow...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaysonIrwin