New Thunderbolt Commercial

anon(149276)

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Once again, sorry if this is embedded deep in another thread. However I couldn't find it if it was. I was watching Comedy Central and heard LTE mentioned and looked up. Saw the commercial, didn't recognize it, and recorded it. And I searched youtube for vids on HTC and VZW's channels. Nothing that I could tell.
YouTube - HTC Thunderbolt Commercial

Hopefully we see a new wave of advertising here in the next week. Also, feel free to merge with another thread if it was mentioned somewhere else.

Geeksy

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Oh God, what if it fell out of that RC Helicopter deal?!

Come on you friggin hipsters, be more careful with your technology!

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
yea i posted about this buried in another thread few days back i couldn't find a vid of it online at the time though you might be 1st to post the actual video itself

DroidnOk

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
LMAO @ myself! When the video started and showed 3.11.11 I was like hell yeah, finally a release date! But to my dismay I restarted the video and realized it was for Battle L.A. :( Nevertheless, it was the first time I've seen the commercial.

ixse

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
the phones gotta be just around the corner.. i mean come on.. "thunderbolt" ad is on tv.. I've never seen an ad for electronic device on tv ad and not being able to buy it in the stores (esp when the ad doesn't say "coming soon")..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonymc