New to LG V10 and Verizon Messenger App, need help with attachments.

dana_starbuck

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
I recently got my boyfriend the new LG V10 and he's been using the Verizon messenger app (message+ I think its called) and loves it. The ability to customize it and do whatever else he has done with it but recently he found out that he can't attach a downloaded photo.

Example, he found a photo he thought I would like and saved it from the internet, when he went to send it to me the download album didn't come up. When he uses the normal message app on the phone it comes right up and he can send the photo but he had to disable the Verizon app to do so. Does anyone know why he can't attach the photo and send in the Verizon app? He is able to send photos he took with the camera just not the downloads. Setting tweak we can do or do we have a Verizon fail?

Thank you!

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Move the pic (the one saved to download) to his Gallery. Start a folder like Misc. that way he can find it and even delete it afterwards or keep it in Misc. That's the steps I take.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
In file manager I move the file from the download folder to the DCIM => CAMERA folder on my SD card

There might be a way to direct download straight to a specific folder, although I am not sure I would want to do that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefanteach