New user, a few questions

conan1071

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
When I downloaded my contacts from google, it downloaded every email address I have ever composed. How do I only download the actual contacts with phone numbers?

When I take a picture in portrait mode and then view it in gallery, it shows only in the middle half of screen. How do I correct?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
When I downloaded my contacts from google, it downloaded every email address I have ever composed. How do I only download the actual contacts with phone numbers?

When I take a picture in portrait mode and then view it in gallery, it shows only in the middle half of screen. How do I correct?

1. go to Gmail Contacts on PC and delete the contacts in "Other Contacts". and then check settings so it doesn't continue to save new ones if that's what you want.
2. turn phone sideways to view.

Bigboldbri

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Have you ticked the box in Contact settings "only display contacts with numbers" ? I know this may not stop all your contacts being downloaded but it makes the contacts when using the phone much tidier.

Posted via the Android Central App

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Have you ticked the box in Contact settings "only display contacts with numbers" ? I know this may not stop all your contacts being downloaded but it makes the contacts when using the phone much tidier.

Posted via the Android Central App

Excellent! I had no idea it could do that. I hadn't really played around in the contacts settings... lots of handy things there.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19