New VERTICAL Fast Wireless Charging Pad: will it come in WHITE?

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Nowhere is there a mention or picture of the new vertical wireless fast charging stand/pad.

May I ask if anyone knows if it will come in white?

Thanks.

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if it will eventually, but black is all that is being shown on Samsung's website.

Posted via the Android Central App using my Badass Galaxy S6

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure but it's odd that it's black sapphire and not onyx. Since it's being released with the s7 and all.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
may i ask how any one of us would know whether it is likely or not that it would come in white?

i ask that not in a combative manner, of course, i enjoy this forum a lot! ;) i ask that in the spirit of curiosity: how in the world can Samsung come out with so many versions of their round-ish wireless chargers, each and every time in more than one color, and this time, they don't even list it (hopefully "yet") on their own samsung.com site?

that's why i'm wishfully remaining doubtful that anyone can know ahead of time. sigh. weird that this time they'd do it only in black.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
may i ask how any one of us would know whether it is likely or not that it would come in white?

i ask that not in a combative manner, of course, i enjoy this forum a lot! ;) i ask that in the spirit of curiosity: how in the world can Samsung come out with so many versions of their round-ish wireless chargers, each and every time in more than one color, and this time, they don't even list it (hopefully "yet") on their own samsung.com site?

that's why i'm wishfully remaining doubtful that anyone can know ahead of time. sigh. weird that this time they'd do it only in black.
Just an educated guess based on accessories for previous phones. Whatever accessory colors were discussed at launch were what you got. They didn't add colors.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Just an educated guess based on accessories for previous phones. Whatever accessory colors were discussed at launch were what you got. They didn't add colors.

I think you're right, dpham00. i don't recall because i would only buy the white ones, since my desk has a white surface and the nightstand also has a white surface. bummer. why would they only issue the latest one in one single color?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I think you're right, dpham00. i don't recall because i would only buy the white ones, since my desk has a white surface and the nightstand also has a white surface. bummer. why would they only issue the latest one in one single color?
I would have to guess that they probably expect low demand for it.