Newbie in the house!! What is the best ROM?

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
So I am running the latest APEX ROM. Pretty dope, but I was thinking that I should maybe download a couple more and just keep them on my memory card in case I get bored.

And last, which ones give you the best battery life?

Actually, and last again, the EVO has a Rom that is called Warm? Heard good things about it...... is this ROM for the DX also?

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
The only thing that I don't like about Apex is that it doesn't sync my facebook profile pics to my contacts properly and the picture gallery is HORRID. What can I do about this?

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The only thing that I don't like about Apex is that it doesn't sync my facebook profile pics to my contacts properly and the picture gallery is HORRID. What can I do about this?

I'm using Apex 1.4.1 and loving it also you do know that it has multiple galleries you can pick through with the toolbox, I use the 2.2.1 stock gallery because I really do not like the 3d gallery, but that is my pick.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
weird, I have the regular gallery and not the 3d one, also where is the toolbox? I looked through my apps and found the toolbox for liberty 1.5, I was on that before 1.4.1 and did an app backup of all my apps and I guess it backed that up. Also facebook syncs almost all my photos just fine, I had to manually link a few because the names are spelled different

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
the toolbox in apex is text based, it's not an app.
the facebook app will sync the 1st time and will continue to sync status, but it won't update your contacts or pictures if they change on facebook..

kismet769

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I love ApeX.

Liberty did not play well with my phone. I used Darkslide for awhile too and like it alot, but ApeX is my go to ROM.

TurboCam

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site

switch the picture gallery back to the stock droidX blur gallery....much better!

Open up the apextoolbox via the terminal emulator, and then you can change the gallery back to stock.

Titan21

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I would try Liberty 1.5... many custom options, and has a great set-up. I would also swear that my battery lasts 1 1/2 x's longer

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I was on Liberty 1.5 but switched to rubiX Focused 2.0. So far I'm liking it getting higher bench mark scores on with the same quick overclock app.:D

Tone_Capone

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I am a newly rooted and flashed x owner and currently running Liberty 1.5 with a custom theme and a few other tweaks. I absolutely love the set up on this ROM! Easy to tweak and maintain, not to mention its very snappy and the battery life is unbelievable! I would try this one for sure!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banguracfc