Newbie in UK

anon(8630322)

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi all from Kingfisher171 based in the UK. I would like very much to spend time with you, learning and hopefully helping if possible. I have an 8" Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and a Sony Experia E smart phone running Android. Both of which are newish.

So this looks like the place to be. I shall have a quick browse now and see what you're all up to.

PS, I forgot to add that my tablet runs Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2

PPS, I am also a guilty of NOT being on Facebook, how's that for a start ?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all from Kingfisher171 based in the UK. I would like very much to spend time with you, learning and hopefully helping if possible. I have an 8" Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and a Sony Experia E smart phone running Android. Both of which are newish.

So this looks like the place to be. I shall have a quick browse now and see what you're all up to.

PS, I forgot to add that my tablet runs Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2

PPS, I am also a guilty of NOT being on Facebook, how's that for a start ?

Welcome to the forums. +1 on not being on Facebook!

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

anon(8630322)

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I see lots of important people offering the hand of friendship, thanks for that. Yes Patrick I will as there is something annoying me with my tab. But first, I must write down what the pop up message says before we can bring it here (or rather the appropriate section), it's something about something not working. Half a story, but never mind, no doubt will be back tomorrow with details. I'm off to sort out the clock now, as it shows an incorrect time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed