Newly Switched From Windows Phone

ghaleon92

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
hi all,

so i made the switch from windows phone to android. never really thought id do that but it happened.
got me the Galaxy s7 edge. have to say i have been enjoying it. although i really did enjoy the windows phone platform the software to me just kept having to many issues which started to wear on me. so here i am. going to be looking for tips and tricks on how to max out the use of this phone :D

Since today i will be going to go see Rogue One here is a pic of the first thing i did to my phone ;)
A__77DF.jpg

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the land of the small green personage. :)
You could hardly have chosen a classier Android device....in at the deep end. Enjoy!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
OMGOSH YOU HAVE THE BEST CASE EVER - welcome to the forums!

Also, WP is a great platform - which phone did you have prior to the Edge? And you've made a good choice - the Edge line is spectacular! Please reach out to us in the S7 Edge forums if you have any questions! :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
A Droid on a droid....ironic...lol. Welcome to the forums!

My favorite joke about R2-D2 was that he was the most vulgar character on Star Wars. Everything he said was bleeped out...:p

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AndroidCentral!

Firstly, that phone case is awesome! I so want one! :D

I've never tried a Windows phone. But I've also just switched to Android. Going to see what's it's like for 2 years and then go from there.

A droid a day keeps the Apple away

ghaleon92

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
thank you all for the warm welcome :D. sorry i haven't been back in a bit. in the process of looking for a new home >< which is tough this time of year apparently :p. edge has been great so far. the apps are nice to have access to that is a big plus. :D

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
thank you all for the warm welcome :D. sorry i haven't been back in a bit. in the process of looking for a new home >< which is tough this time of year apparently :p. edge has been great so far. the apps are nice to have access to that is a big plus. :D

No need to apologize! Good luck with your home hunting! That can take a toll on your time, for sure. Glad you are liking your Edge so far!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rambo4id