Nexus 10, don't forget what an awesome media machine it is

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
A few days ago on Thanksgiving, the power went out because of a windstorm, luckily after dinner was over. We had planned on watching a movie via Chromecast on my TV after dinner that I had rented from Google Play. So we watched it on my N10 connected to my Monster Clarity Bluetooth speaker. Everyone was very impressed at the picture & sound quality. This just reminded me at how good this tablet is for this purpose. It saved the day for us. A bit after the movie, the power came back on so we watched another movie via Chromecast from the N10. Over 2 years old, still a great product.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
So we watched it on my N10 connected to my Monster Clarity Bluetooth speaker. Everyone was very impressed at the picture & sound quality. This just reminded me at how good this tablet is for this purpose

Yeah, imagine how annoying it would be to do that on a Nexus 9 with a 1" smaller screen to start with and then a 4:3 aspect ratio throwing huge black bars on the screen.