Nexus 4 freezes with blue tooth headset connected

laketrade

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Have had the Nexus for 5 days now. I have had a Jawbone ERA blue tooth headset connected since day one. Last night I had to pair the two devices again, tried a few things before but headset would not stay connected. This morning it worked fine for multiple calls and then after one call the phone became unresponsive and could not get anything to come up on the screen. Holding the on/off button did nothing. For some reason I tried turning off the blue tooth headset and the screen on the phone came back up immediately with an error message "google phone unresponsive" (may not be exact language). After this the phone was very sluggish so I did a restart and it worked perfect again until I turned the blue tooth headset back on and made 2 or 3 more calls and again I had to go through the above scenario. This happened 4 more time this afternoon. I am on the 5th call trying to make it repeat the error so I can give the exact error message but no luck so far.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to correct this problem??

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Either of you have a screen protector covering the proximity sensor (two small circles barely visible at top-left corner of screen)?

If so, don't do that!

laketrade

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Have no case or screen protectors, took the plastic off the front and back of phone and started using it. Have not been able to find case I like.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanglap