Nexus 4 won't power up unless connected to charger

unknownx3

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So today when i woke up i unplugged my nexus 4 from the charger seeing how it was fully charged, it then suddenly turned off. I tried pushing the power button to see if it would turn on but no luck. I plugged the charger back onto the nexus 4 and i see that my LED for the nexus 4 started flashing red. It then showed the battery and i was able to turn it on, but when i unplug the charger it turns off again... Did anyone else experience this or was it just me? Should i call google to see if they can fix it or give me a replacement?

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Are you rooted and using a custom ROM? I was reading on xda developer's site about a ROM which caused a similar problem...

JoeSimms

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
So today when i woke up i unplugged my nexus 4 from the charger seeing how it was fully charged, it then suddenly turned off. I tried pushing the power button to see if it would turn on but no luck. I plugged the charger back onto the nexus 4 and i see that my LED for the nexus 4 started flashing red. It then showed the battery and i was able to turn it on, but when i unplug the charger it turns off again... Did anyone else experience this or was it just me? Should i call google to see if they can fix it or give me a replacement?

Same issue. Did you find a solution? Thanks...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A_Brayshaw