Nexus 5 & Key Lime Pie RUMORS

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
It would make sense that some Nexus users are testing beta Android 5.0. We are less then 2 months away from the announcement. So Im sure we will start seeing leaks soon. But the whole "who is making the next Nexus" seems like a rumor mess.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
It would make sense that some Nexus users are testing beta Android 5.0. We are less then 2 months away from the announcement. So Im sure we will start seeing leaks soon. But the whole "who is making the next Nexus" seems like a rumor mess.

I Googled the release date for Key Lime Pie and found a website stating that the release date has been pushed to 2014. I never heard of the website so I'm not putting any faith in that.

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I Googled the release date for Key Lime Pie and found a website stating that the release date has been pushed to 2014. I never heard of the website so I'm not putting any faith in that.

I wouldnt, I mean... if they didnt announce Key lime pie... what would they announce at the conference in October? A new phone with old software? and Possibly a watch...

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Their source is Pocketdroid, who really aren't a website of any consequence in tech media. I also have a feeling both android community and pocketdroid are run by the same folks anyway. I'll wait until I start seeing the rumor mill grinding on more large scale tech media outlets, because let's face it - they're going to have these long before pocketdroid will.

Kruger2147

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
That assuming it does get announced in two months. Everyone was positive 4.3/5.0 would very announced at I/O, and that didn't happen.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv