Nexus 6P contact pictures not saving

jgm6262

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
Strange issue here. I have a Nexus 6P. I tried using SyncMe to get my contacts facebook and twitter pictures on my phones contacts. I sync it, it works and hours later the pictures are removed. I did some research and supposedly stock android doesn't like FB. So i started manually updating my contacts pictures and after some time they disappear too. WTH? Does anyone have a fix for SyncMe or Manually update? Do I have a setting off somewhere?

SupermanJon707

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
I tried Syncme as well but really..it sucks and does the same for me cause it seems the way Facebook keeps changing how they work constantly and Syncme not being able to correct it. Lately with a few apps that sync with Facebook it seems to not keeping the data or it gets duplicates

I have gone back to manually downloading contacts pictures and putting them into their respective contacts :( the old ways always work better

Posted via the awesome Nexus 6P 111GB on T-Mobile :3

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
So i started manually updating my contacts pictures and after some time they disappear too.
Perhaps something that you're running is causing those updates to be lost? I updated one of my contacts with a picture right after you questioned this behavior and the picture is still there. I'm only relying on the usual Google account syncing.

renegad3

May 16, 2013
Visit site
go to settings > apps > contacts

check permissions to make sure that contacts has permissions to storage.

if its on, toggle it off then back on again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678