Nexus 7 doesn't see Bluetooth headphones px5

StudDroid

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey I'm trying to pair my px5 headphones with my nexus 7 and the px5 does not show up. I don't know what is going on. All help is appreciated.

xzb6np

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Got the same problem with my plantronics headset. They work fine with my Windows 7 phone bit my N7 won't even see them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

scallawag

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have four sets of BT headphones and all work great with the N7 and newest JB software. Sorry you are having problems and don't know what to tell you my only thought is set them up as I set up all my headphones use Headset Button controller. I do realize this does not help you get them paired and just don't know what to tell you about that except I really don't think your pairing problem is NOT a N7 problem. All mine paired with no problem.
Got the same problem with my plantronics headset. They work fine with my Windows 7 phone bit my N7 won't even see them.

ChronoDroid

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem and just figured it out. Turn your PX5s on; turn the Bluetooth off; then hold the Bluetooth button until the blue light turns red(which will put the PX5s into pairing mode); then search for devices on your Nexus 7.

xzb6np

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
My headset pairs with 3 laptops, two phones and my desktop computer that has a generic bluetooth single but it won't with my n7 and you say its not the n7? Your dreaming.

PS my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse work fine with it.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine works with my moto bt headset but has sporadic sound dropouts making movie viewing impossible. Customer service says there is a software prob they are aware of. So i use regular wired for the time being.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramiaec