Nexus 7 finger scrolling

anon(730457)

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded to the Nexus 7 from a Galaxy Tab 7" and swipe-scrolling with my finger is very frustrating. Not only has the scroll speed slowed down, but the deceleration is faster too, so now it takes multiple swipes or long fast swipes to get anywhere. On my Galaxy Tab, I could just flick my finger across the screen and get exactly the scroll speed I needed; now I have to hold my finger down longer or swipe faster, which is a lot of work at times and ultimately a lot more thought than I'd like to put in scrolling appropriately. Is there a way to loosen the scroll speed? I don't want to have to think about "the right way" to scroll, just flick or swipe and it's good. Even the iPhone seems more sensitive than this (though still not as powerful as Gingerbread).

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
one of my first-ever posts on a N7 forum was about how dreadfully slow scrolling is.

ie, I AGREE WITH YOU! :)

ruger141

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I also noticed this. I think it may have gotten this way after the last update or two. I bought the N7 because it was supposed to be on par(Project Butter) with Apple's beautifully smooth screen response. It was decently close when I got it 6 months ago but is pretty typical android now(In my experiences) with slight lagginess and sometimes doesn't respond at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fitcapsule3