Nexus 7 Lag?

noodle9527

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am on my 2nd 32GB nexus 7(2013), there was noticible lag in games(riptide gp2, shadowgun) and in homescreen on the first one so I exchanged for another one. Everything was fine with this one, but after some gaming and installing app the lag in app and homescreen appeared again. When I rebooted the lag went away, and it hasn't come back so far(played with it for another 30min). Is this normal? or there might be some defect with this batch of gpu/cpu? My antutu benchmark is 19118 for first run then 18600 for 2nd run after installing some apps. Thanks

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Question for you guys. .does it make it faster if theres 32gb or 16gb? Or makes no dif?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am on my 2nd 32GB nexus 7(2013), there was noticible lag in games(riptide gp2, shadowgun) and in homescreen on the first one so I exchanged for another one. Everything was fine with this one, but after some gaming and installing app the lag in app and homescreen appeared again. When I rebooted the lag went away, and it hasn't come back so far(played with it for another 30min). Is this normal? or there might be some defect with this batch of gpu/cpu? My antutu benchmark is 19118 for first run then 18600 for 2nd run after installing some apps. Thanks

Sound related to the gaming. Does the gaming heat up the unit? If so it may be slowing the cpu and gpu to protect the system. There also could be a bug in the games that is causing the slowness.

Posted via Android Central App

WestOkid

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
No lag on riptide GP2. However, it does get very warm after playing for a long time. And once the game just shut down.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

BrandonEnr7

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Question for you guys. .does it make it faster if theres 32gb or 16gb? Or makes no dif?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

It's funny my dad actually asked me the same exact thing last night. They should be no difference, if you're running at the max capacity for space though you could see some small issues as cache is limited on space. But if this is the case, I believe Android would warn you through a notification saying storage space is limited.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong though.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582