Nexus ear buds...

LCW

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Finally tried them out this morning to listen to Pandora... Now I wish I never unpackaged them!!! I had been using my iphone ear buds, so decided to try the Nexus ones.... HORRIBLE!!!! They sounded extremely tin-ey, too much treble and very little bass even by ear bud standards... and the volume/loudness is way lower with them for a given volume setting... my iphone ear buds BLOW the Nexus ones away!!! it's that drastic!!

anyone using the Nexus buds, I urge you to try something else - doesn't have to be iphone ear phones (I had a set lying around)... I guarantee most anything will sound better than the Nexus buds! they are THAT bad IMO!!

ILoveBlythe

Dec 14, 2009
www.fhtmus.com
I'm still using my premium BB earbuds that came with my BB 9000. I prefer them over my iphones. Only thing i liked about the nexus ones ear buds was the cool little android guy on the right one.lol

LCW

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
at least you are using something other than the HORRIBLE Nexus ear buds ;)

also - found the straight piece on the buds to be too close to the ear lobe... plain bad design...

+1 on the little android guy ;)

anon(6936)

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
+2 on the Android guy. Shame that the sound sucks.

I like the basic iPHone ones as well. I love how the cord never tangles (dumb right?) - I have tried more expensive ones like Bose etc but in ear or partial in ear stuff gives me a headache and $100+ for mobile earphones is a bit steep for how I use them. I have a set of the BB premiums at the office somewhere, I'll see how they go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais