Nexus Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
There is an app in the market called "Nexus Home" anybody who has downloaded it please post a link

It's a home screen replacement and sells for $2.39. It seems nice according to the reviews but given my disastrous experience with home screen replacements in the past I am reluctant to risk this one.... especially since it is not free and there is no trial...

CrackMonkey91

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I got it and its not that great you lose so much when you go from sense UI to this but im just going for it for now since i bought it already and no it does not come with live wallpapers THATS WHY I WANTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!

iLoveAndroid

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I got it and its not that great you lose so much when you go from sense UI to this but im just going for it for now since i bought it already and no it does not come with live wallpapers THATS WHY I WANTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!

Are you rooted if so please pull the APK from the phone and post it here please!!! That would be awesome

dhbdhb2000

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
I just bought but this but I can't download it! I can download other apps fine... I would love the .apk just because I bought it and am so frustrated that I can't download it.

I'm sure you know this already but if you use something like AppManager you can save apps as .apk's, unless they're protected... and since I can find Nexus Home on the leaked 2.1 market for the Eris, it's not protected.

I'm not asking anyone to distribute the paid app on the forum, but I would love to be able to get the file through a PM or email or something. Thanks.

R

Roy Aguilera

I would not request or post a paid app in this forum.
It is against posting guidelines.
Locked. Take it as a warning.

Doing anything of the following will result, without question, in your
post/thread being edited, deleted or locked by a moderator, and the
appropriate user being warned or banned:
Illegal activities - Do not post, link, or request warez,
serials, roms. or any other copied intellectual property of others in
the Android Central forums. We have a zero tolerance policy on such posts.
-Posting Guidelines

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solidappmaker