Nexus of Tablets?

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I recently sold my GT 10.1. Not because i didn't like it, I love Samsung products. My thing is from now on I want only Nexus phones. I want updates from google. Is the Xoom the Nexus of tablets?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Yes. Easy unlock of bootloader. The wifi seems to get the updates first before the 3g but they get them before the others and no skins.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Man now that I want to get a tablet again I can't decide between the two. I love the screen and size of the GT but I want updates from google. I no longer want custom roms on my phones or tablets.

Maikai.Guy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Is the Xoom the Nexus of tablets?

Yes. This was officially announced by both Google and Motorola well before it launched, the XOOM is the only table GED... for now.

Until the next GED tablet is announced, the XOOM will be the first to receive any updates. As previously stated, the WiFi only tablet is usually first to receive the updates, but updates to the connected version have not been delayed very much.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
And almost as soon as the wifi drops the guys at tiamat have it for the Verizon one with added goodies.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk