Nexus One Hardware...

KrispyKrink

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
No.

New hardware is continually evolving. They're not just going to slap in increased specs and still call it the Nexus One. As such, when HTC as something newer, they give it a new name.

melwan

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I read somewhere (can't remember where) that Nexus Two will be directed to Enterprises. Not sure how this affects the distribution to end users. I'm still enjoying N1 :p and other phones **cough iPhone 4 cough** are playing catch up hardware wise (and software for that matter).

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I read somewhere (can't remember where) that Nexus Two will be directed to Enterprises. Not sure how this affects the distribution to end users. I'm still enjoying N1 :p and other phones **cough iPhone 4 cough** are playing catch up hardware wise (and software for that matter).

In your opinion was the Nexus One worth its $500.00 price?

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site

In my opinion, yes, it is worth the $530 price tag.

But in order to believe that, it's important to focus on the true "price" of cell phones. Most general consumers just automatically assume that a $29.99 phone that they get when they sign up for service is worth $29.99. That's obviously not the case at all. For the hardware specs alone in comparison to the rest of the market, $530 is a justifiable price for the phone.

And just so you know, that's not directed at you at all. Just making a general statement.

melwan

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site

Absolutely. Knowing that the iPhone 4, which has similar specs, cost $700-$800 unsubsidized, I know the N1 is a good deal. Not to mention it feels great to be contract-free as well as factory unlocked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thompson