nexus prime & ice cream sandwich Oct 11th?

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Nexus Prime and Ice Cream Sandwich likely to debut Oct. 11 | VentureBeat

this almost makes me want to go back to verizon, i still have 2 days to decide if i want to stay with sprint. one of the reasons i left big red was all the bloatware.... now we have an epic phone bloatware free on the strongest network in the us! sigh...

i do still love my nexus s and no doubt we will also be running some ICS very soon!

anyone jumping ship for a nexus prime? you think Oct 11th is the day?

grantheppes

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Nexus Prime and Ice Cream Sandwich likely to debut Oct. 11 | VentureBeat

this almost makes me want to go back to verizon, i still have 2 days to decide if i want to stay with sprint. one of the reasons i left big red was all the bloatware.... now we have an epic phone bloatware free on the strongest network in the us! sigh...

i do still love my nexus s and no doubt we will also be running some ICS very soon!

anyone jumping ship for a nexus prime? you think Oct 11th is the day?

If the Nexus Prime is a the true Nexus Phone, then it will be on all four major carriers. I can't imagine Sprint not picking it up.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
If the Nexus Prime is a the true Nexus Phone, then it will be on all four major carriers. I can't imagine Sprint not picking it up.

I can't imagine them not picking it up; if, all major carriers aren't to get it in the first place. With there relationship with Google and the support the Nexus gets on Sprint. It would be very shocking.

I WOULD like an LTE Nexus on Verizon. However, right now switching with all said and done would cost me over $1,000 for both lines. So, I'm staying with the Nexus S until J comes out with the 4th Nexus. If by then Sprint is rolling out LTE I may stay for the prices. (Assuming the prices are still good).

Otherwise if I had the money and the Nexus Prime was LTE on Verizon and was coming out tomorrow I'd switch to Verizon tomorrow for it.

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
1. The next Nexus will be available on all carriers, including a 4G version on Sprint.

2. The release date for the Verizon version is currently sitting at November 3rd (subject to change) - I wouldn't expect any version to release before that. Release dates might be announced at CTIA in about a week here

3. It's not 100% confirmed that the Verizon version will indeed be bloat-free, but it is looking more and more that way, as hard as that is to believe

Reactions: elpinguo

Zerocool84

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I thought we already confirmed many times that Verizon is NOT getting the new Nexus but a variant which is basically the same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1