Manual update instructions, because waiting sucks
- Download the OTA package here ^^
- Rename it to update.zip, and place it on the root of your internal storage
- Shut down your phone, and reboot into the bootloader by holding volume up and powering back on
- Use the volume buttons to choose "recovery" from the list, and select it with the power button
- When you see the red triangle on your screen, press volume up and power once more and you'll have a list of options, choose to update
And I tweaked your title a bit and stickied this mojonation
EDIT: My Triangle was white from what I remember.
Just updated my post with the tip you need!
Sorry guys for the red triangle
Too many devices to keep track of. For the record, new HTC phones are the ones with the RED triangle
ROOT is the main part of a plant no? Without it, it cannot live. Just like files could not live if there were no roots to place them in.hi guys im fairly new to the android world but ive been following it for a long time i barely got my nexus s 2 days ago and im wondering wat u guys mean by placing it in the root of your internal storage? through usb?