Nexus S & T-Mobile?

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Bought the Nexus S on Sprint because I could not find any retailer selling it for T-Mobile. The phone is fantastic but the network is incredibly poor. Cannot get a signal at home nor at work. I hate to return the phone but it looks like I have no choice but to do so. Does anyone know of a retailer selling it for T-Mobile? Appears that Best Buy was the only one doing so but the phone has been "sold out" online for many weeks now & none of their stores stock it.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Bought the Nexus S on Sprint because I could not find any retailer selling it for T-Mobile. The phone is fantastic but the network is incredibly poor. Cannot get a signal at home nor at work. I hate to return the phone but it looks like I have no choice but to do so. Does anyone know of a retailer selling it for T-Mobile? Appears that Best Buy was the only one doing so but the phone has been "sold out" online for many weeks now & none of their stores stock it.

Amazon had it for pretty cheap last I checked.

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site

You could also try craigslist.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae