Nexus1 and More "devices" coming?

atrain826

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
So the Nexus 1 was announced at CES on Tmobile we thought that was going to happen, but they said there would be more carriers and more "devices" including Motorola, then said verizon would be getting the nexus 1 this spring. so does that mean the passion, bravo, incredible another HTC device or maybe a Motorola version?

ips

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
well the Moto devour will probably be announced in the next few days and hopefully HTC has something else to release on VZW by the end of the month. Well all have to wait and see though.

atrain826

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
it looks like u will buy the phone through Google like Tmobile will and i wonder if it will have to be a new account type deal like with Tmobile, u wont be able to add to ur existing account

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
So far based on reviews saying mostly that the n1 isn't that much better than the droid, I think I might try and hold out on picking it up so I can keep my annual upgrade and get the next android phone.

atrain826

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
So far based on reviews saying mostly that the n1 isn't that much better than the droid, I think I might try and hold out on picking it up so I can keep my annual upgrade and get the next android phone.

yes me too unless the phone thats gonna be coming is a nice htc phone with sense ui and all the new specs

Blkbear

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I have no idea if they will have demo models on display in store, but they might do if there is a customer demand for it.

I think they are going to have to cave into having DEMO units. Buying cameras online is one thing, buying a phone is another for most folks in the US. Sure you "might" have a friend that has a phone you like, and can play with their phone, but like cars, there are very few people that will buy a car, without test driving it first. And phones are one of those items you want to hold in your hands to see if you like the feel, weight, look of it.

I feel that most people wanna tinker with the options, menus, play with the screen settings, to get a feel for the phone and compare it to your current phone or others in the "store" you might wish to compare it with as well.

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Yes a Demo at VZ seems like the smart thing for Google and VZ to do. I might cave and buy the phone online but I really think that a Demo is in order.

ericatomars06

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Everyone talks about how Android is going to dominate the cell phone industry.. My first thoughts were cool, I look forward to an excellent qaulity phones.. but now it seems like 50% of the smartphone will be running on Android and most phones seem to be running on different versions.. whats up with that? I dont think thats right.. But they are moving in the right direction