NFL Mobile on Gingeritis 3D

ksheth2130

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I have looked everywhere, but haven't gotten a clear answer. I rooted to Gingeritis 3D earlier today and am not able to use NFL Mobile. I get an Error Code - 303. I was wondering if anyone knew of a fix or if it was even possible? I understand there may not be a work around do to it connecting to the Verizon network or something, but thought I would give it a shot and ask.

[Hey mods, can you please add a '?' or something to the title of the thread? I don't want to confuse people and have them think that this thread confirms NFL Mobile working on Gingeritis 3D. Thanks.]

Last edited:

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
NFL mobile - xda-developers

This is one of those roms that doesnt seem to have it working. I was running this for awhile but couldnt do without the NFL app, so I switched. Myself and another guy were going back and forth towards the end trying to pinpoint why it wasnt working on Ginger, but its mostly hit or miss,and I think its miss with that rom.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I had it working on Gingeritis 3D, then it stopped... I switched to CM7 for a while, with no luck... but now I'm on the new Das BAMF Forever 1.0.2 and it's working great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OSCAR DE BUG