NFL Mobile

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I was wondering if anyone gets the error that the service is unavailable, try again later when they try to login? I have been having this issue for a week or so. I'm on Vicious Jelly Bean. Any help would be awesome. Leaving town this weekend.

Working just fine for me, have you followed the steps in this thread? Have you updated NFL Mobile lately? They have released a new version since the screenshot I posted in here a few weeks ago.

Froojr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
What exactly is this apk for?

I am running CM10 Euroskank Jellybro. Should I not be able to use NFL Mobile if I didn't install this apk?

Last edited:

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
with some custom roms out there when you install a Verizon app your phone isn't recognized as a Verizon phone and thus the app will not work, and this is due to this login client not being installed on your device. If your version of euroskank has the ability to run NFL Mobile without using this apk then it likely came with the login client baked in and you should see this client already installed on your phone under settings > apps.

Froojr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
with some custom roms out there when you install a Verizon app your phone isn't recognized as a Verizon phone and thus the app will not work, and this is due to this login client not being installed on your device. If your version of euroskank has the ability to run NFL Mobile without using this apk then it likely came with the login client baked in and you should see this client already installed on your phone under settings > apps.

I installed the apk.

I was just wondering what this apk is and does. I checked the RootzWiki forums after posting here. I'm new to Android and am just trying to learn as much as I can. Thank you for the reply, and for this thread.

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh, righto. Yeah, you will see that login client on every stock android device from verizon, as its their way to connect your phone to your 'MyVerizon' account. And congrats on choosing Android, it can be a little trickier than the competition sometimes but in my experiences when you get it right it just flourishes with functionality.

wyattn

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Followed the instructions, but I'm getting the "Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." message. I'm assuming this is because I'm missing the Verizon Login client (not the SSO that was posted above). Is that correct or is there something else I need to do?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Followed the instructions, but I'm getting the "Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." message. I'm assuming this is because I'm missing the Verizon Login client (not the SSO that was posted above). Is that correct or is there something else I need to do?
try logging in w/ WIFI off. (I'm sure whatever was posted above IS the log in client, if not look for post # 6)

Getting ready to watch this Manning Vs. Brady SHow!!! Get your POpCorn Ready!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have been using the NFL Mobile since pre season this year.
I'm running Jelly Bro , the app has worked flawless.
I did have to install the vzw login tho before it worked
3enezevu.jpg

Sent from my Nexus