NO Dock want to see the features of the dock

Tennessee

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Just ran into a program (FREE) called Dock Runner for Droid. lets you have the features of the dock with out the dock.

R

Roy Aguilera

Awesome find.
The dock is a piece of plastic with magnets. Nothing special.

Tennessee

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
i have the dock, but how does the program work. I stuck with another item im researching and that is how to get a ringtone to an alarm.

Sorry didnt mean to hijack my own thread

R

Roy Aguilera

i have the dock, but how does the program work. I stuck with another item im researching and that is how to get a ringtone to an alarm.

Sorry didnt mean to hijack my own thread

Well the App fools the phone into thinking its in the dock. Glad someone hacked it.

darkstar

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
both the car and media docks are very nice.. the "md" comes with a cable and 120v to usb converter.. ide rather charge overnight next to my bed in the "md" rather than plugging in the regular charger.. it does set up up nicely and its easy to read..

R

Roy Aguilera

both the car and media docks are very nice.. the "md" comes with a cable and 120v to usb converter.. ide rather charge overnight next to my bed in the "md" rather than plugging in the regular charger.. it does set up up nicely and its easy to read..

You can also do that with this app. I also have the Dock but this is a nice app.

jjenson

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Dang navi dock takes 24 hours to mount the adhesive so it can hold the navigation stuff.

But media dock looks pretty sweet so far.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

I have the car dock.. love that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bongo