No I lost my purchase receipt that has my activation code on it

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I lost my purchase receipt and with the activation on it I was just wondering how do I unlock it my Samsung tab a

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
as many samsung mobile devices I purchased over the years and never heard of any activation codes being on receipt. Never even needed an activation code for anything samsung, other than two factor authentication.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I seem to dimly remember something similar: that is, I seem to recall something printed on something made of paper, which may or may not have been a receipt, given to me after buying something, I don’t recall what, and that the something on the paper allowed me to do something with the something I had bought. Of course, I could be mistaken.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I seem to dimly remember something similar: that is, I seem to recall something printed on something made of paper, which may or may not have been a receipt, given to me after buying something, I don’t recall what, and that the something on the paper allowed me to do something with the something I had bought. Of course, I could be mistaken.

you lost me after "I seem.." ;-)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad