no more when 2.1. it has been leaked

mrfarinhight

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
:D Great! But I am weary....it seems it isn't a verified update so could potentially be virus? And i'm still not sure if it wipes your data or not.

Edit: Too excited to wait. Downloading now. Will post finds and updates once installed.

Last edited:

mrfarinhight

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
So cool! Ready to load this long awaited stuff on my phone! Backing up and installing now. Hopefully nothing bad happens after having it for a day :eek:

PJX

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I can't afford to possibly brick my phone right now. I really want this 2.1 update, but I'm waiting for the OTA update.

That said, anyone who's doing this PLEASE post pics so I can live vicariously through you!

weihl165

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Guys go read the other forum that i posted. People have been loading this and posting all there feedback since yesterday. There 5 new pages since I posted this last night. Photos and all

iLoveAndroid

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
How can we get the nexus one keyboard (or the htcime with voice) and live wallpapers? Plus, on the legend the widgets were merged and on here they are not

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i'm guessing the voice input keyboard will be included in a later build. i'm still going to say that the eris won't get live wallpapers because they'll run like crap.