No Thunderbolt love on the Podcast?

mlpjunior

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I listened to the first 25 minutes or so of last night's podcast, and while it was actually a really good show up to that point, there was no mention of le'bolt. The Bolt was also conspicuously absent from the show notes. I'm working now and can't finish the podcast until tomorrow. Can anyone fill me in--did they cover the Bolt at all?

I know they had a guest from TiPB and spent a lot of time on tablets, but given the level of traffic the Thunderbolt has been driving to AC, I would find it a little odd if they didn't touch on it at all.

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
last 2-5 min was Tbolt news...aka "its coming when it comes, everyone be claim on the forums please"

Livecast was focused on the Tabs...but the Chat room during the chat was all about the bolt :) you missed out.

Edit: its hard to do a Live cast every week about the same thing. THe Thunderbolt is coming soon...other than that there really is no new news (aside from speculation) Im not even remotely interested in tabs, but it was still and interesting livecast none the less

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
well most of it was tablet talk, they mentioned how crazy it is in this forum an how much work cory is doing over here....there really isnt anything to talk about. its just the same waiting game. im not following any rumors, the 10th an 17th are the new days, if 17 comes an goes. then i dont even no lol

mlpjunior

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
It just seems like there hasn't been much conversation about the Bolt on the Podcast at all, so it's not like they would be rehashing a conversation from a previous show. I think it was mentioned a couple of weeks ago (I wanna say Jerry said something about it), but it was dismissed pretty quickly.

I've gotten somewhat used to other blogs prioritizing coverage of the Atrix or XOOM, but we have been bombarding the AC Forums with overwhelming Thunderbolt interest for the last month or so. Is it because Corey is the only Verizon customer on the Podcast...?

Give the people what they want! :)

mlpjunior

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
That's because there was not much to talk about .. there has been nothing concrete, just rumors ..

They saw the device at CES. And they talked about the Atrix long before we had a release date for it. I didn't expect them to spend 20 minutes talking about release date rumors, just would have liked something more than, "We saw the Bolt at CES. It was fast and it looks nice. No release date. Moving on..." because that's basically the extent of the Podcast coverage over the last 2 months.

Edit: Granted, I still need to listen to the rest of last night's 'cast, so maybe there was more meat to speak of than I'm giving them credit for. From the sounds of it, though, not really.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
On top of that, Phil and the boys did not want to give us any false hopes at this point. Trust if a date was even hinted on the podcast and the the phone does not surface on that day half the AC community would go up in arms against phil, Cory and the other dude whose name I don't remember ( was it Robin?)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

mlpjunior

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
At this point, I'm fairly numb to release dates. Just was looking for something more than a mere acknowledgement of the device's existence.

To that end, I did finish the podcast this morning and I was happy to hear that they talked about it a little bit and seemed to sympathize with the madness we are all going through.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hackdroid01