'Non Verizon SIM' pop up on HTC Desire 612

Vooks

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
This error pops up whenever I try to use a non-Verizon SIM yet Verizon assured me the phone is unlocked. Several trips to my SIM Carrier and they are helpless.
Please help me get past this screen as my phone is or on use to meimage.jpg

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
This error pops up whenever I try to use a non-Verizon SIM yet Verizon assured me the phone is unlocked. Several trips to my SIM Carrier and they are helpless.
Please help me get past this screen as my phone is or on use to meView attachment 187958
Welcome to the forums!

What happens if you press OK? Are you able to use the device normally, including making calls or sending text using the new SIM?

Also, the device may not really be unlocked, so I would suggests contacting Verizon if the problem persists.

Vooks

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

What happens if you press OK? Are you able to use the device normally, including making calls or sending text using the new SIM?

Also, the device may not really be unlocked, so I would suggests contacting Verizon if the problem persists.

After hitting OK, the device opens up but I can't get a signal. Verizon insists their device is unlocked and my carrier insist the problem is with the Verizon

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
After hitting OK, the device opens up but I can't get a signal. Verizon insists their device is unlocked and my carrier insist the problem is with the Verizon
It's definitely locked or the network you are using is not compatible with the device. What network are you trying to use? This is what the device supports:
Network Technology ▲GSM / CDMA / ...band 4(1700/2100), 13(700) Speed HSPA, LTE

Luciano_ar

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Same problem here.
This is a Verizon unlocked phone and uses CDMA network.
This message appear when I try to use a SIM with GSM network.
Any idea if it is possible to able GSM network?
Thanks.
LG.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasrulawal026