Noob Q: Transferring movies to SD card

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I just got my buddies ultra Violet account and I can save (download) movies to my phone. Well, I clicked on it just for grins to see if I'd give me an option to where to save it and it will only save it to the phone. My Q, can I save it to the phone and then move the file to the SD? If so, how? Thanks!

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I just got my buddies ultra Violet account and I can save (download) movies to my phone. Well, I clicked on it just for grins to see if I'd give me an option to where to save it and it will only save it to the phone. My Q, can I save it to the phone and then move the file to the SD? If so, how? Thanks!

Should be able to, just use the my file app that came on the phone, long press on the movie, select move and navigate to the sd card.

destefmx6

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
You might have to format the SD card with ExFAT, depending on the file size. FAT32 will only transfer up to a certain amount without using .rar or zip. I'm not entirely sure though, check into it. I know when I tried to transfer "Brave" for my kids, it wouldn't move until I changed the format on my card.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterrekroesbergen