Noob to rooting all advise is welcome

darkfallenangel

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, just a small note about my self and what in looking to get out of this forum. I have a t-Mobile mytouch4g running Android 2.3.4 HTC Sense 2.1 Kernel 2.6.35.10-g4dcb781 htc-kernel@and18-2#1 baseband 12.62.60.27u_26.13.04.19_m build 2.32.531.1 cl209954 browsekit/533.1
that was a mouth full. I am going to be rooting it soon it is running to slow and im tired of all the having all this junk from t-mobile on it taking up space. But i have to have certain things working. They are Video (record and play) Audio (record and play) internet upload and download, Wifi access, not so much for calling but for internet access, I am a Freeman so i have run-ins with cops at times and I take care of my disabled grandson who has to see Cretan videos as he falls asleep every-night and not to mention the occasional run-in with CPS for not allowing hospitals have full run over him and standing up for my rights and my grandsons rights (he almost 3)

I should be able to root it with out much trouble since i know how to follow instructions, what i would like to know is what rom will give me the most functions of the things i need and the most speed out of my phone. if you have any-thoughts on what might be best for my needs pleas let me know.

darkfallenangel

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
A Sovereign, A Freeman on the land, Blacks Law 9th ed. defines a Sovereign as : sovereign, n. (Be) 1. A person, body, or state vested with independent and supreme authority. 2. The ruler of an independent state.
And Freeman as: freeman. (bef. 12c) 1. A person who possesses and enjoys all the civil and political rights belonging to the people under a free government. 2. A person who is not a slave. 3. Hist. A member of a municipal corporation (a city or borough) who possesses full civic rights, esp. the right to vote. 4. Hist. A freeholder. Cf. VILLEIN. 5. Hist. An 737 allodial landowner.

I would define it as a modern day rebel, A person that has to much information of their rights under the different laws of the lands with just enough understanding of the law to make it at times harmful and helpful to their personal freedom and liberties, and has an understanding that the legal definition/meaning of a word is different than the normal everyday definition/meaning of the same word.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zigzagchamber