Nook Color with Honeycomb read books

zimmie80

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So i just successfully rooted my Nook Color with Honeycomb from the HowTo Post on here. But my question is, am I able to still read my Nook Books? I have a microSD card and want to copy my books back over to it, when I plug the Nook Color w/Honeycomb into my computer 2 drives show up but I can't access them.

xturmn8r

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
You'll need to install a file browser, for instance astro. I found the easiest way was to ADB it over (google ADB + honeycomb). You'll need to use command lines to do this. After you have your file browser, you can see your ebooks. For PDFs, I've gotten quickoffice to work on honeycomb, but not EZPDF or Adobe Reader.

Good luck, don't get frustrated if you can't do it right away, better builds are en route.

bravebull

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
You'll need to install a file browser, for instance astro. I found the easiest way was to ADB it over (google ADB + honeycomb). You'll need to use command lines to do this. After you have your file browser, you can see your ebooks. For PDFs, I've gotten quickoffice to work on honeycomb, but not EZPDF or Adobe Reader.

Good luck, don't get frustrated if you can't do it right away, better builds are en route.

I have not been able to get quickoffice to work on honeycomb. I have mine installed in internal memory. Is yours on internal memory or on SD card? If on internal, did you do anything special to get it to work?