Note 10 chips in us exynos except verizon

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
The Samsung Exynos twitter account seems to be confirming this also. They just released a teaser video about a powerful new Exynos chip to be unveiled on August 7th.

https://twitter.com/SamsungExynos

Not sure how to feel about losing the Snapdragon SoC in the U.S. Note series...

But apparently the leak which came from Evan Blass has been back tracked, it all adds to the fun, anyway I didn't think there was a massive difference in performance.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
latest processors will make f... all difference to 99% of people anyway but if the 955+ plus is just an overclocked 955 maybe it would just zap battery quicker

DesertN0mad

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
If the Note 10 turns out to not have a SD card slot, would that make it harder to flash the ROM? Can it be done now via USB C thumb drive?

Really hoping that the Note 10+ does have the SD card feature. The size of it is basically the same dimensions as the Note 9, per a comparison of a dummy phone used for case makers. That would make the Note 10+ an easy choice.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
If the Note 10 turns out to not have a SD card slot, would that make it harder to flash the ROM? Can it be done now via USB C thumb drive?

Really hoping that the Note 10+ does have the SD card feature. The size of it is basically the same dimensions as the Note 9, per a comparison of a dummy phone used for case makers. That would make the Note 10+ an easy choice.
That's a good question.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
if the SD855 needs a separate 5G modem and the 9825 Exynos have it integrated it makes sense to use that where they can

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Cool, because all the leaks about the Verizon Note 10 was going to be 855, but didn’t specify 855 or 855+.

It doesn’t make sense for only Verizon to be on the 855+. I wonder what the unlocked phone processor is going to be

Evleaks says regular 855 on Verizon, not plus. And Exynos for other carriers. He has a good track-record but already changed his info on processors once, so I'd wait for Unpacked before assuming anything.

corvette72778

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Evleaks says regular 855 on Verizon, not plus. And Exynos for other carriers. He has a good track-record but already changed his info on processors once, so I'd wait for Unpacked before assuming anything.

I think Evleaks will be wrong on this one.

One thing that has been referenced is the Exynos twitter post mentioning 8/7......international versions will use the Exynos CPU so 8/7 doesn't mean US versions.

US Notes will either use the same CPU as the S10 (SD855) or the SD855+