Note 3 and Mac

Rnkriis

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Ive searched around to try to find an answer for this but can't find one... When i hook my Note 3 to my Mac it doesn't show up and i can't figure out where to find it so i can transfer files and/or pics. Any suggestions?????

Thanks for your thoughts.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Mac's don't work like Windows PC's. I'm on both. Easiest way to do this is to setup a Google drive account and you can sync files that way, up to 15 GB for free. Google has a client for Android and OS X. I have it on PC, OS X and Android. Works well and no screwing around connecting a cable...

Rnkriis

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have both Drive and Drop Box set up so i guess ill have to figure out a different way around moving items around. Thanks for the info.

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Ive searched around to try to find an answer for this but can't find one... When i hook my Note 3 to my Mac it doesn't show up and i can't figure out where to find it so i can transfer files and/or pics. Any suggestions?????

Thanks for your thoughts.

Hey there... Have a 13" Mac running 10.9.2 and use Android File Transfer without a hitch. After plugging in the USB cable the phone will be seen, though you'll have to click on the USB symbol from the notifications panel and then select media. AFT launches automatically and you'll then see tabs for phone or card. Works grovey.
I still use AirDroid, (wifi connection) though, it runs really slow....
Enjoy and good luck. Xoxo

Posted via Android Central App

Rolon

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I have 27'' iMac running 10.7 with Kies and no problem. It's recognise my note 3, can transfer files, everything works fine.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jagwap