Note 3: KitKat S view problems

lp1668

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with s view covers after kit kat install? I swear it was working all day and now I can't do anything to make it work again. I was hoping the Samsung fix was going to be in this update so I wouldn't face the problems everyone else had at first.

Last edited by a moderator:

conanheath

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Kitkat s view problems

Just updated to KK on Att and using Seidio s view without any issues. Haven't tried my Samsung s view yet.

ATT N3

lp1668

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Must have been having a moment as its back up and running. Also using the seidio case. I like how you can view messages and missed calls through the cover now. Only issue now is the home button will not make the screen come on when the cover is closed but that's not the end of the world.

Thanks for the reply h3aterzz but if you'll notice I made my thread before that one was made.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Must have been having a moment as its back up and running. Also using the seidio case. I like how you can view messages and missed calls through the cover now. Only issue now is the home button will not make the screen come on when the cover is closed but that's not the end of the world.

Thanks for the reply h3aterzz but if you'll notice I made my thread before that one was made.

No problem, glad I could help! :-D

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
S-view original Samsung wireless no operation with home button. Operates with s-pen removal and power button . aftermarket Chinese copy cases same operation all display the text an message notifications as before update of kit kat only difference is the dead home button.

Posted via Android Central App

Syedwaqar Ahmed

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
am having problem samsung note 3 mt6589
while using the handset the s view wallpaper will occured so by tat i cant use my mobile lik normal. plzzz help me how do i get out of this?????